Just last week, Kenyan marathoner Eliud Kipchoge became the first person to run 26.2 miles in less than two hours, squeezing in at one hour 59 minutes 40 seconds. For many non-runners, it can be hard put
In an Iowa City bar on Monday night, a man was accused of possessing a fake ID. Authorities stated the man (boy?) “smelled strongly of ingested alcohol and had slurred speech and bloodshot watery eyes.”
• The flu shot will not actually give you the flu, according to the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention. • However, people who get the flu shot may experience muscle soreness, fever or nausea. • CDC
My son, Timmy, is just over two months old—nine weeks to be exact—and he won’t stop crying. He seems to hate his brand-new world and all things in it, including his crib and his rattle and his mother me.
Boxer Patrick Day is in a coma following a fight on Saturday night where he was knocked unconscious. Day was knocked out with a right hook in the 10th round by his opponent, Charles Conwell, during a at
It gets crowded in my head and likely yours. But what I learned as a leader at Facebook and Pinterest—and especially afterward—is that everything goes better when it’s not. These tips helped me get mental
Brendan Romele can't remember a time when he was within a healthy weight range. Even as a kid, he was always the "bigger" guy in class. This fact never really bothered him until his late twenties, however,
A quadriplegic man was able to walk again using an experimental robotic body suit which he controlled with his brain. The exoskeleton was developed by a team of researchers at the University of Grenoble
Having a new baby can throw everything into chaos, and when you're a bodybuilder whose life is built on regimented routine, adapting can be tough. Following the birth of his second child, fitness YouTuber
Fall has ushered in cool, crisp nights, making it the perfect time to start your running routine. Although, you definitely don't need special gadgets to get moving, a GPS watch can help you maximize training
• In a new video, Dr. Pimple Popper presents a cyst, split with an incision, and gives it a good squeeze. • A stream of white goo rushes out of the plum-sized bump, which was probably a sebaceous cyst.
When Matthew McGaha stepped on the scale, he saw he weighed just 143 pounds. Growing up, the 24 year-old electrical engineer from Hattiesburg, Mississippi, had always been the skinny kid. He’d recently
• Dr. Pimple Popper switches up her routine, removing a tick in a new video. • Sandra Lee MD shows off perfect CDC protocol, grabbing the insect close to its head with tweezers and pulling upward in a
Campaign officials announced on Wednesday morning that Senator Bernie Sanders, 78, had been treated for chest discomfort and artery blockages, and was canceling upcoming campaign events. Reports say he
Mathew Knowles, music executive and the father of Beyoncé Knowles-Carter and Solange Knowles, revealed he has male breast cancer on Good Morning America. In an interview with co-anchor Michael Strahan,
• In a new video, Dr. Pimple Popper and an assistant wrestle a monster lipoma out of a patient’s shoulder • Through squeezing, pushing, manhandling and eventually cutting with scissors, a white dead jellyfish-looking
Nick Jonas has spoken publicly about living with type 1 diabetes on numerous occasions, and has been a strong advocate for being proactive in managing the disease. "You must go see your doctor and get
A vacation in Thailand and the Philippines unexpectedly threw Minil Patel. The 27-year-old vegan doctor from London, U.K., had always had fluctuating weight, but his jaunt through tropical paradise combined
• In a new video, Dr. Pimple Popper squeezes the creamy white contents of a pair of massive cysts, watching them gush out like silly string. • It’s enough to earn Instagram’s “sensitive content” label.
• Dr. Pimple Popper’s latest video is yet another showing the unclogging of a dilated pore of Winer. • The 85-year-old patient has a black hole on her back shoulder and the contents, once plucked, look